Ponier Music is proud to offer lessons in the following instruments: guitar, bass, drums, piano, keyboard, flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, voice, baritone, oboe, tuba, banjo and mandolin.
Ponier Music’s Lesson Policy
We have 5 simple rules:
1. Lesson fees will cover four half-hour lessons per month on a scheduled basis.
2. You are buying the time; you are not buying the lesson. If you choose not to show up for a lesson, you are still required to pay for the teacher’s time.
3. Teachers are only required to make up one excused lesson per month. An excused lesson is one that is called in with at least 24 hours notice. Call anytime, day or night: we have an answering machine. Teachers will also be required to make up any lessons they have to cancel.
4. It is the students/parents responsibility to call PONIER MUSIC and find a time with the teacher or staff to make up lessons.
5. When students decide to stop taking lessons, you must come in the store and fill out a “Stop Lessons” form. You must do this by the 25th of the month in order to stop the next month of payment. There will be no refunds or partial refunds if you choose to stop on or after the 26th of any calendar month.
Have more questions?
Give us a call!
Marietta 770 422 7766
Woodstock 770 928 8807